Friday, March 11, 2011

Taking a moment....

Its so easy to get wrapped up in life and not take the time to stop and praise God for the blessings he's given us. And I want to take the time to do that today because I really feel that its important to do.

First off Thank you God for the family and friends back home who care about us and love us enough to check on us and make sure we are ok despite the earthquake and tsunami warnings from Mainland Japan.
Thank you for the people that I have met here on the island who I feel I can truly call my friends. They are the people that I can turn to when I need help, people I can share my joys with, who I can go to for advice and learn from. It is these people with whom I feel truly hold me up and wish no ill will to ever come to me or mine.
Thank you, for blessing me with a husband who truly loves me despite my faults. Who tries everyday to be a good husband to me and is so very excited to finally become a daddy.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to come and live in a different country, that surrounds us with your beauty. I know there is a reason for us to be here and I will be contented to live my life here seeking and following your will, even if your reasoning never becomes clear. I'm happy to be doing what you want me to do.
And Thank you so very much for blessing me with the life of the child inside of me. This is an experience that for months I thought I'd never get to experience, and was told that it probably wouldn't happen. Every ache and pain, movement from within, and new development just screams to me how precious this little life is. Every time something good happens I get so excited and want to shout to the world about my little miracle. Despite the complications that have come about (mainly the bleeding) still I am blessed with experiencing the movements of a very active baby boy. You've blessed me with Doctors who care, and show their concern every time I see them. Doctors who want nothing more than for this child to enter into the world healthy. and again I thank you.
Thank you God for the All of the Blessings you have given me!
~ Amen~

1 comment:

  1. Amen! When things go wrong I pray you always remember to Praise God for the good, and ask him for wisdom and strength! HE CARES!

    ReplyDelete