Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Holidays are upon us!!

A couple weeks ago I woke up to see a very surprising status update on facebook. My friend Sara had gone into labor three weeks early!!! Needless to say I rushed to the hospital and was able to take a few "day old" pictures of the new little princess. 8 days later we had her "official" first photo shoot. Sophia's pictures turned out to be the second new born that I was blessed to be given the chance to take pictures of. If you are interested in checking out the pictures you can find some of my favorites on my photography web page that Jason helped me to build. www.erinmphoto.com
Other than taking pictures of these adorable little babies, I have been busy with work and discovering every day why I love my job. Yesterday we had our first afternoon class, and when I came into the classroom after completing my recess duty, the littlest boy in my class got a really big smile on his face and he said "Ernn!" His greeting melted my heart and reminded me for what seems to be the millionth time why I love my job.

1 comment:

  1. God is blessing you through this little boy! Love you and keep doing the beautiful photography.

    ReplyDelete